Full Job Description
- Investigate and understand existing functionality and codebase
- Address issues, expand current functionality, and implement new features
- Be involved in production and operations support
- Participate in development discussions
- Meet with internal clients or management to discuss the needs of the website and the expected needs of the website’s audience and plan how it should look
- Apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems and projects
- Create and debug applications for a website
- Constantly communicate with and update stakeholders, colleagues, and CTO
- Ensures the integrity and consistency of the mobile architecture structures.
- Creates and enhances process flows to identify proper programs and processes.
- Design, test, and optimize applications to ensure functionality, reliability, maximum speed, and scalability.
- Reviews and understands various project requirements in order to develop and support business processes and applications.
- Identifies and helps to improve areas in the framework to achieve optimal functionality and performance.
- Performs high-level programming to key mobile applications and processes.
- Track and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Software development and mobile app development experience
- Work on React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux and Redux) or fast learner
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integration Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred
- Create Technical RequirementsDocumentation based on Product Requirements Documents
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
- Design application frameworks for use across multiple products
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features
- Java / Swift knowledge
- Firebase experience
- AWS experience
- NodeJS/Express knowledge
- Game development experience
Full Job Description
We are looking for a talented video game developer to help build the next generation of games for our company. In this role you will be responsible for coding the initial base engine of the game, fixing bugs, and troubleshooting design issues. You may also be required to help develop storylines, characters, levels, puzzles, and contribute to the overall game concept.
To ensure success as a video game developer, you should have strong design skills, in-depth knowledge of coding software, and the ability to work as part of a team. A top-class video game developer expertly translates the ideas of the design team into a virtual environment that can be scaled and manipulated accordingly.
Video Game Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss game concepts.
- Contributing to the overall game concept and storyline.
- Generating game scripts and storyboards.
- Translating design ideas into a functional game code.
- Coding the base engine of the game.
- Contributing to audio and animation design.
- Animating characters and creating levels.
- Developing game milestones and checkpoints.
- Troubleshooting code and fixing bugs.
- Creating game specifications and designing expansion packs.
Video Game Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience with full-cycle game design.
- Proficient with programming languages, including C#, C++, Java, and C.
- Knowledge of Unity3D.
- Experience building libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends.
- Strong artistic and technical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to solve complex software and coding issues.
- Some working knowledge of VR and AR workflow.
8627 Cinnamon Creek Ste. 602 | San Antonio, TX 78240
firstname.lastname@example.org | (210) 582-5316