Full Job Description
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of principles of design
The IMG Studio is an award-winning creative agency known for its ability to tell stories that engage and activate consumers. We work with leading brands and are looking for a highly creative, Videographer/Editor to help us support these top-tier accounts.
We are looking for a candidate with a modern design aesthetic and excellent storytelling abilities. We strive, not only create beautiful images, but also produce work that has the power to evoke emotion. The IMG Studio is an energetic, collaborative environment where creativity and fresh ideas are encouraged to thrive. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with original, top-quality work – everything from national TV commercials and web content – to documentary films and educational videos.
Creatively craft storytelling videos
Experience shooting with a variety of cameras: DSLR, Blackmagic, and Red Digital Cinema
Experience with advanced lighting techniques
Set up mics and record audio for video
Drone videography a plus
Actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques, and tools related to video production and visual storytelling
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere and After Effects
3+ years as a videographer and editor in a commercial, agency, or television environment
Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
Highly organized, pay close attention to detail, and have the ability to multitask
Team player and consensus builder with excellent communication skills
Proactive with a “whatever it takes” attitude
Meticulous attention to detail and quality, yet flexible
Positive attitude under pressure
BA or BS in communications, advertising, marketing, film, design, media production, or relevant experience
Thorough knowledge of the entire production workflow, including pre-production, audio, and video recording, lighting, studio environments, editing, and content delivery.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop video production packages.
8627 Cinnamon Creek Ste. 602 | San Antonio, TX 78240
email@example.com | (210) 582-5316