The IMG Studio is looking for a highly creative, full-time Videographer/Editor to join our team. Hone your filmmaking skills working with our four-time EMMY award-winning team. The IMG Studio is at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and creativity. We are looking for a candidate with a modern design aesthetic and excellent storytelling abilities. We strive, not only create beautiful images but also produce work that has the power to evoke emotion.
The IMG Studio is an energetic, collaborative environment where creativity and fresh ideas are encouraged to thrive. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with original, top-quality work – everything from national TV commercials and web content – to documentary films and educational videos.
- At least two years of experience in the industry is required.
- This candidate must be an excellent storyteller and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with advanced lighting techniques, drone videography, 360-degree videography, color grading, and Red Digital Cinema camera is preferred.
- This candidate must be able to shoot video with a variety of cameras (both independently and with a team), light for video shoots, set up mics and record audio for video, and edit video with Adobe Premiere.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent time management and interpersonal skills. This person needs to be highly organized, pay close attention to detail, and have the ability to multitask.
If you think you’re the right person to fill this exciting position, please submit your resume and demo reel when applying.