Innovative Multimedia Group is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in Texas, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of sales, print and online marketing campaigns.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will work with the Marketing Manger to gain an understanding of B2B lead generation sales and marketing processes. This opportunity is a part time opportunity available to students who are currently enrolled in with an accredited university program.
Applicants must have a prior internship experience to reference in the interview. Applicants must possess the mindset of a self-starter that is willing to ask for and take strategic direction, execute those directions with excellence and proactively seek ways to add their own unique value to those strategies. The applicant must also understand their own ability to control the learning opportunities afforded to them by actively seeking opportunities to learn through this experience.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Currently majoring in sales, marketing, and/or business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting support on behalf of LeadJen
- Observe sales calls with VP of Sales and Director of Business Development
- Assist in preparing sales presentations and new client contracts
- Attend new client kick off sessions
- Assist in preparing new campaign strategies’ including trade shows, email, and outbound calling
- Assess current campaigns to measure success and profitability
- Provide support with social media efforts